Happy Christmas Quotes About Friends: Today We have Created An Amazing Collection of Quotes on The Upcoming Christmas Festival, Which You Can Share With Your Friends & Family Members. You Can Share Such Type Of Quotes on Whatsapp, Facebook, Tumblr Etc. So, Don’t Forget To Share It!
Happy Christmas Quotes About Friends & Family
1. Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship. Merry Christmas!
2. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season too!
3. Rejoice the spirit of Christmas with friends, family and colleagues. Merry Christmas!
4. May the peace and joy that Christmas brings always be with you and your family!
5. Maybe Christmas doesn’t come in a store maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.
6. Christmas is not a time nor a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill. To be plenteous in mercy. Is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
7. All I want for Christmas is you.
8. Merry Christmas everybody.
9. Christmas doesn’t come from store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.
10. Merry Christmas. Bless us lord, this Christmas with quietness of mind, teach us to be patient and to be kind.
11. Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
12. Love the giver more than the gift.
13. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
14. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
15. Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
16. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree, the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
17. At Christmas, all roads lead home.
18. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
19. I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness.
20. How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, his precepts!
21. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
22. Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
23. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
24. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
25. Always winter but never Christmas.
26. The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.
27. What kind of Christmas present would jesus ask Santa for?
28. When did wishing someone a merry Christmas become politically incorrect?
29. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
30. Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
31. It’s easier to feel a little more spiritual with a couple of bucks in your pocket.
32. I knew that I had been partially right in the storeroom above the bar on Christmas Day.
33. Christmas, my child, is love in action.
34. As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.
35. The knowing is easy. It’s the doing that gives us trouble.
36. Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.
37. Everyone wants to feel loved, but when all you feel is alone it’s tough to accomplish anything else.
38. One of the things that Christmas reminds us is that jesus Christ was once a child.
39. Christmas works like glue, it keeps us all sticking together.
40. At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.
41. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
42. Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.
43. Christmas is a time for families.
44. Christmas is like candy, it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.
45. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
46. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
47. Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.
48. It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever. Little food. No presents. But there was a snowman in their basement.
49. It’s Beginning to look a lot Like Christmas.
50. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
51. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
52. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
53. Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
54. Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift giving, and of families united.
55. Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.
56. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
57. Let every day be Christmas.
58. This time of year means being kind to everyone we meet, to share a smile with strangers we may pass along the street.
59. Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May god make you very rich in both!
60. Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.
61. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.
62. I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.
63. What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.
64. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
65. I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.
66. That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.
67. Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
68. Christmas sweaters are only acceptable as a cry for help.
69. Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money.
70. A Christmas shopper’s complaint is one of long-standing.
71. Mentally I am ready for Christmas, financially I am not ready for Christmas.
72. Christmas is a magical time of year, I just watched all my money magically disappear.
73. And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.
74. Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
75. I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up, they have no holidays.
76. I beg to present you as a Christmas gift the city of Savannah.
77. Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.
78. Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.
79. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
80. Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store.
81. A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
82. For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first.
83. It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.
84. Expectancy is the atmosphere for miracles.
85. Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.
86. Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.
87. Christmas makes me happy no matter what time of year it comes around.
88. The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school.
89. My fondest memories are generally the day after Thanksgiving. I get the total decorating Christmas itch.
90. There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
91. Christmas is a great time to recommit to each other and our communities.
92. May this day brings with it self a bunch of joy and laughter a delight to savour. Merry Christmas!
93. The magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in his presence.
94. May your Christmas and every day ahead sparkle with happiness and new surprises!
95. Christmas is the spirit of giving, without a thought of getting.
96. Christmas is not so much about opening presents, as opening our heart.
97. May peace be your gift at and your blessing all year through!
98. Christmas is only magical that little bit of belief your childhood.
99. I wanted an electric train for Christmas but I got the saxophone instead.
100. Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
Related Tags: Christmas Quotes for Friends, Christmas Quotes for Cards, Merry Christmas Quotes, Vacation Christmas Quotes, Funny Christmas Quotes, Nightmare Before Christmas Quotes, Movie Christmas Quotes, Christian Christmas Quotes, Inspirational Christmas Quotes, Story Christmas Quotes, Religious Christmas Quotes, Blessing Christmas Quotes.